Terms and Conditions
If you receive an award, there are certain requirements that the Trust makes. These are:
- Email acknowledgement that the grant has been received.
- Feedback on the benefit of the learning opportunity and its impact on your professional development and service, and provide a copy of an attendance certificate within two months of completion the course. Examples of feedback may be made available on the website so potential applicants can see the types of learning that are possible with support from the Trust.
- The Trust can announce that you have received a grant and what for on Twitter, LinkedIn or their website.
- If the award is given for research (eg dissertation, PhD), the title or subject matter will be shown on Twitter
- You will be expected to disseminate what you have learned. This may be by publishing / sharing with colleagues / delivering at a conference / running a study day etc.