Terms and Conditions
If you receive an award, there are certain requirements that the Trust makes. These are:
- Email acknowledgement that the grant has been received.
- Feedback on the benefit of the learning opportunity form and its impact on your professional development and service, and a copy of an attendance certificate within two months of completion the course. Examples of feedback may be made available on the website so
- potential applicants can see the types of learning that are possible with support from the Trust.
- The Trust can announce that you have received a grant and what for on Twitter, LinkedIn or their website.
- If the award is given for research (eg dissertation, PhD), the title or subject matter will be shown on Twitter
- You will be expected to disseminate what you have learned. This may be by publishing / sharing with colleagues / delivering at a conference / running a study day etc.