In line with the Trust’s strategic intentions and our founder’s pioneering spirit, the Elizabeth Casson Trust are proud to announce the launch of their International Scholarship Award. This is an opportunity for you to design your own international study tour to meet your professional learning objectives.
The International Scholarship is intended for UK occupational therapists to reorient their careers and lift themselves to a higher professional level. Successful applicants will be able to learn from the best in the world and then change not only their own practice but also influence service delivery, strategy and policy both locally and nationally. Clinicians highly experienced in their area of practice will, in addition to learning from others, be expected to share their expert knowledge in areas where occupational therapy is a developing/emerging profession.
The application form can be found below.
- Be a UK registered occupational therapist
- Have a minimum of three years post qualification experience
- Hold a UK passport (and travel on that passport)
- Visit a destination country that is ‘safe to travel’ on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice)
- Take their scholarship opportunity within 12 months of funding being awarded.
We invite you to participate in the OTalk Twitter event on the 15th October to find out more and ask questions about this unique opportunity. More information will also be shared at the OTShow in Birmingham on 28th November.
International Scholarship Awards_Stage 1 Application